Friday, January 20, 2006

Observational Remarks/Aesthetics/Consumerism - Fierce

When I encounter ppl. well into their adulthood who likes to criticize those around them whenever possible b/c they are shitlessly insecure, I just want to ask them, in an exasperated tone, "Aren't you getting too old for this?!"

I love my hair. I love it flying frantically around my face when caught in high winds sprinkling w/ snow/sleet - totally reminiscent of Medusa. Or under a darkening sky with a looming storm ahead in the moors, I am Catherine confronting the destructive love of Heathcliff. No matter how dashingly cute the version of me w/ short hair is, I am just loving me under this dark heavy silken curtain.

Confession: I feel terrible for being in love with extravagant jeans. I know there are better and much more deserving causes that the money spent on acquiring these jeans can go towards. And at the end of it all, it's ONLY jeans...yet..... I am so rocking my rock&republic, seven's, and true religion. No word can adequently describe the perfection of the fit of seven's, the crystal touch of RR, and the worn patchwork design of TR. really, none. They are totally HOT SHIT. Damn that principle of sacrifice!

Have also been digging Dsquared designs. Mix that w/ a little DVN and an embroidered touch and I would be wrapped in a supreme package!

Totally enthralled with my current underthings of festive green cotton boy-cut's w/ white polka dots. This lies under my festive red w/ white polka dots flannel drawstring pants. Lovin it!!
+
current aura of scent: neroli orange & chocolate mint* (all organic too!)
=
even i want to fuck myself, thunder-thighs and all.

*that lotion scent is only second to Korres' Bitter Almond


No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.