Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Looowdown

Organization of Spoils of War reflects the randomness of SoW's creative output.


Reports of broken links will be rewarded by....a triple-X feature.

Stop complaining to me about how there's no new material. It's call refresh and clear cache. Try it some time asshat.

Caption ideas are always welcome.

I'm all for supporting that freely collaborative pool-o-knowledge. However, if any material from Spoils of War is re-published elsewhere without citing or linking back to here, I will haunt you a la Perez w/ his dickwad spammer. (Please click on the Creative Commons logo on the bottom of this page for further info.) On the same note, if any authors that I have cited and/or linked would like their info to be amended, I would be more than happy to comply - obviously, only when the request is accompanied by mucho ass-kissing. (What a deal?! You get to kiss my gorgeous-almost-non-existent-ass AND retain my attention momentarily!)

...and if I had actually forgot to cite a source, do kindly let me know - as in, not via legal papers handed to me by some underage gino-esque lad.

Lastly, contrary to what your gut is squirming about for, SoW is not to be feared. Feel free to email or leave a comment for I'm all ears and eyes. But more so eyes, I think. My proverbial door is always open, unless of course I don't want to be caught in a compromising situation for which then I shut it. I should double-check that it is shut properly and locked too...oh b/c I've learned my lesson...

Seeds of Wisdom:
A SoW-approved public service message (PSM) - a la Jerry Springer's Final Thought
Aesthetics - designs of all sorts that pleases my eyes
Consumerism - luscious material objects only to be possessed through $$$
Gook Alert - ongoing verbal-lashings on the perpetuating misperceptions of the modern Asian
Harmless & Commitment-Free Amusement - recommendations as is
List - "It doesn't make you crazy. It's what KEEPS intelligent people from going off the deep end." is how one ally describe the use of lists. It's also the one commonality I have with Nick Hornby. Warning: I'm a fickle lil' piglet when it comes to the details; therefore, items in lists are not in any particular order.
Made You Look - off the beaten path
Misc. - the heads and tails
News That Matter - celeb tidbits
Observational Remarks - just that. By me or others.
Of Relevancy - updates regarding Spoils of War
Person of the Week - just as. (a rare rare posted entry)
Pret a Manger - food/cuisine related
Query - an aid in my road to complete clueminatti-status
Resources - a purely self-serving category - acts as an online directory on various topics
Tech Shrine - commentary on tech gadgetry
Theatrics - film/telly related
Trekking - travel related
Tunes - music related
Visuals - photos, majority of which are taken by me. Image quality depends on camera I happen to have with me at the time of the shot.
Visuals in Motion - videos or as they use to say, moving pictures
Vocab - les nouveux mots i find endearing

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.